Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trash to Treasure: Colored Glass

Another trip to Goodwill yielded a bundle of goodies! I nabbed a couple of small wooden crates, and a variety of colored glass objects, which you know how much I love! I just had to paint the crates, them being of plain, untreated wood, which in my house begs to be colored. One is now being used to hold mail, while the other has been used to store our unsightly, but often used and much adored wine opener, as well as spare decorative wine corks, and a bottle opener made of a railroad spike (a groomsman gift to Keith from our friend). I threw in an empty bottle of Lucky Buddha (Keith was kind enough to empty it for me), just for fun. Here's how it all played out when poised together...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!