Saturday, July 23, 2011

Things I Love From Etsy: Mayan Madness



Lately I've been working on so many Mayan themed crafts for Natasha's Christmas presents, I've have begun to develop a bit of Maya fever. Mayan Madness, if you will. While browsing around Etsy for some new wonderful things, I was inspired to create a Mayan Madness Treasury, full of wares inspired by this ancient and fascinating culture. Take a second to check it out and let me know what you think. If you like, browse around the site, and you will see the boundless array of unique handcrafted and vintage items. This is one of my favorite sites for gift shopping, as well as selling. My two shops are GypsieGems and TheGypsieTrunk. Poke in and browse around. There is much more coming soon! Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!