Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Fourth of July Weekend

Picture via Scrink.com
Happy Fourth of July weekend to all of you! I am packing up to head to the lake for the weekend. Everything is so dry, and there have been numerous fires in the area, that we are not sure if the annual fireworks display will be set off this year.

Fear not! I have a contingency plan! I found a local equipment rental place, borrowed a projector for the weekend, and downloaded some footage of firework displays to ensure that we will get the show that we so love to see this time each year. And just for fun we bought Independence Day, Sand Lot, and movie popcorn for some good ol' fashion backyard movie fun. I can't wait! I can't take all of the credit for this idea. I was inspired by Design Sponge. If you would like to see where I got my inspiration and get some more great ideas for an outdoor movie night look here. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!