Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekend Whimsy: Craft Booth

Never in my life did I imagine that I would be a housewife. Well, I'm not exactly a wife. Or cooking and cleaning all day. But I am being supported by my adoring boyfriend while I act out my dream of being a not so starving artist. I've been jobless for about a month now and spend my days crafting from sun up till sun down. I've put myself on a daily routine of blogging, searching out inspiration, crafting, and social networking to get my name and product on the digital map.  I've been churning out everything from painted clutches and salvages ceramics, to hair accessories, and dream catchers. I've held my first trunk show at my home for my friends, and set up a booth last Sunday downtown with my ceramics. I will be setting up again tomorrow, but with a more eclectic variety of wares. I have high hopes and positive feelings about tomorrow. For now, here's a peek at my setup from last weekend, and I hope you all have a wonderfully whimsical weekend.





2 comments:

  1. Go Get 'Em AMBER!

    You are living a life that so many people try to live out here and in Austin too, I'm sure. You have the skills and the support, but it is your spirit that will soar in this endeavor. Good luck! I will be in Austin in a couple of weeks and I would LOVE to catch up with you and meet Keith--whom I feel I already know and adore.

    BON CHANCE, MONA MI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!