Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eclectic Homes

Sorry I've been slacking off a bit lately. It's been a crazy week, but I'm back on the wagon! Here we go!

So Keith and I are currently looking for a new place to live. We are hoping to find a house or duplex with a yard (for a new puppy), and a garage (for his/her projects). The search has been a bit tedious and frustrating. However, I am looking forward to getting yet another fresh start and the chance to work on a blank canvas. While working through this process of choosing a home, I am taking the opportunity to find eclectic abodes that will lend inspiration to my own domestic domicile. Of course I tend to lean toward an eclectic bohemian style of design. What kind of homes inspire you?

{via}

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

{via}
{via}
{via}

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!