Thursday, August 18, 2011

Patio Perfection

{via}
In our search for a new place, there is one feature that we are unwavering on, an outdoor living space. Whether it be a large patio, a backyard, or a moderate fenced in area, there must be some form of relaxing/entertaining space. I've been seeing so many wonderfully executed patio and backyard designs that I simply cannot wait for the opportunity to create my own. I love to entertain, and will have to throw a housewarming party once we are settled in, which cannot disappoint my friends (several of whom are reading this, and thus gaining high expectations). I imagine it to look something like one of these. Don't judge me if some of them seem a little far fetched. A girl can dream can't she?

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!