Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Radiant Red Heads

As some of you know, I've been donning a red hue up top for the majority of this year. Yesterday I found myself browsing through some photos on Vogue , and I have come to the realization that I am absolutely fascinated by redheads. What is it about them that is so enchanting? Is it because there are so few? As it turns out, red hair naturally occurs in only 1-2% of the human population. So, these radiant rubies are truly a rare gem. It seems that I am not the only one who is entranced by these brilliant beauties, as they are the subject of great musing the world over. Here are some of my favorite redheads (natural or otherwise). Who tops your list?


Shirley Manson
{via}


Jason Ellis
{via}
Jessica Rabbit
{via}


Bonnie Raitt
{via}


David Bowie
{via}


Conan O'Brien
{via}

Emma Stone
{via}



Shirley Maclaine
{via}


Nicole Kidman
{via}



Christina Hendricks
{via}

Lucille Ball
{via}


Julianne Moore


{via}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!