Monday, August 15, 2011

Window Love

I had the good fortune to come across someone on craigslist selling some old window panes for quite a reasonable price. It was an opportunity I could not pass up. I managed to snag ten of the vintage frames to do what I please with. Therein lies the rub...What to do with them? I had so many ideas to begin with, but after a little research I found even more wonderful ways to repurpose these treasures. There are so many spectacularly creative ways of using them I can't decide! I wish I had another dozen or so! Although Keith would kill me, because the majority of what little storage space we have in our tiny apartment is already taken up by the ten that I already have. Oh well. I'll just create some wonderful things with these then find some more!

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!