Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wardrobe Envy: Carrie Bradshaw

{via}


Alright girls, how many of you are Sex and the City fans? I know that I time my workouts at my apartment gym around reruns that air on E! so that I can catch a glimpse of Carrie prancing around New York in sky high heels, and charmingly quirky outfits, on her way to some calamitous encounter with her latest squeeze. Am I alone? Season after season Patricia Field styled our fabulous four (Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte), and created four distinct fashion icons. Carrie's wardrobe helped skyrocket sales of labels such as Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Betsey Johnson, Christian Dior, Gucci, Chanel, Prada, Vera Wang, and who could forget Manolo Blahnik, just to skim the surface. Which of you has not pictured yourself dashing through the streets of New York, hailing a cab in six inch stilettos, impeccably styled, heading to brunch with your equally fashionable gal pals? Dreamy. Of the four ladies, I most identify with Carrie, both in style and personality, and find myself experiencing extreme wardrobe envy. These are a few of my favorite outfits over the years.

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via} 
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!