Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sitting Pretty

I am faced with a bit of a dilemma in that our living room and dining room are one fluid space. Right now we have two couches in the living room, one being used to divide the two spaces. I am not crazy about this arrangement, as it seems to chop up the space in an undesirable manner. I am thinking that we should get rid of one of the couches (the one we picked up for free and I am not terribly partial to), and maybe replace it with some fabulous chairs instead. I am also loving the idea of a pile of large, overstuffed pillows, or pretty ottomans to create additional seating for guests. As I have mentioned before, I love floor seating, and would be the first to grab a pillow over a chair. I've been looking for ideas and here are some of the ones I like best.

I love all of these. {via}
This looks like a fun diy. {via}
I love the colors. {via}
These are so lovely. {via}
I like the ottoman pulling double duty. {via}
Several smaller pieces open this space up. {via}
These look very comfy. {via}
These are just amazingly unique. {via}
Tons of seating. {via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!