I absolutely love Etsy! Not just because I have two of my own shops, but because you can find the most wonderful handmade items from some truly talented folks. I tell everyone I know to check it out. There is something for everyone! Here are a few things I'm loving right now as the seasons begin to change and I look forward to those delicious Autumn days and cool evenings.
1. Maple leaves photo from Sparks of Fire.
2. Autumn Brights Washcloth or Dishcloth Set from Easy 123.
3. Ceramic Autumn Enameled Bowl from Ophelia Vintage Home.
4. Colors of Autumn Wreath from Silk N Lights.
1. Flower Photography from Moonlightphotography.
2. Autumn Ferns Red Felt Coasters from Raine Style Home.
3. Autumn Leaf Pendant from Ox Original Art Jewelry.
4. Autumn Wedding Cake Topper from It Tops the Cake.
If you'd like to see my entire collection of fall favorites, check out my Autumn Sunset Treasury on Etsy here.