Friday, September 9, 2011

Better Homes and Gardens Trash to Treasure

As many of you know, I am completely consumed with the idea of repurposing/ upcycling objects. I am constantly scouring the shelves of Goodwill, or any other thrift shop I can find, looking for hidden treasures. I am also in a constant state of browsing the web in search of clever ideas created by other like-minded individuals. Today I came across this great section of the Better Homes and Gardens site called Flea Market Chic Home Accents. There are so many wonderful ideas on how to incorporate vintage finds into your everyday life. Naturally, after flipping through these photos, I was inspired and hopped in my car to go to the nearest Goodwill. I snatched up a few nifty items, but hope to find more this weekend. My new neighborhood is perfect for hitting up garage sales!

A vintage floral frog becomes a mail stop.

I die for repurposed vintage windows!

So many wonderful reclaimed items here! 

These add vintage charm to a room.
These shutters bring a rustic feel to a chic home.
Clever and perfect for outdoor entertaining.
These bring a touch of whimsy to any flower arrangement.


All photos are from the Better Homes and Gardens website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!