Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Repurposed Pallets

Today I am making a trip to Home Depot to pick up some wheels for my latest DIY. Keith thinks I'm absolutely insane, because lately I have become obsessed with pallets. I told him that he should stop to pick up any that he's sees along the side of the road, and have even begged him to stop while driving. I've actually begun making my own coffee table out of one, and can't wait to finish it so that I can reveal it here! I've come across so many fascinating ways to reuse these discarded treasures, that want to recreate them all! It never ceases to amaze me just how creative some people can be. What wonderful ways to turn something ugly and useless into something fabulous. Would you decorate your home with pallets?



{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

1 comment:

  1. nice, creative, like the bed and dish shelf display.
    and a hottie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!