Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Costume

With TRF going on, constantly working on my house, and now being sick, I've not had one nanosecond to think about what I would like to be for Halloween. Historically, it has been my favorite holiday, but I have just been so preoccupied with other things that there has been no time to wrap my brain around it. Putting myself on house arrest today, so as not to become more sick, I am command myself to sit and decide what to wear. If it could manage to somehow work with Renaissance during the day, and transfer into evening, that would be just divine.This aspect actually has me thinking in strange directions. Here's where my brain is wandering...


Snow White via MovieFone.

Maleficent via Los Angeles Times.    



   
Witch via Wallpaper Abyss.

Angelica via Movie Fanatic.
Sorceress via Wallpaper Abyss.

Any thoughts?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!