Friday, November 4, 2011

Decorating With Antlers


via Crizmac


 I am getting ready to leave for the weekend, but I didn't want to leave without one last post for the week. Lately I have had a bit of a fascination with antlers. In my routine blog following, I've seen numerous chic, and a few quirky homes, that have used antlers in their design. Some have even been home made. We had a colorful deer head mask that we bought while we were living in Guatemala, then I found a wooden pair at Goodwill last month, and I just found a real pair at Goodwill last weekend. Three officially makes it a collection, so now the trouble is deciding how to display them. Here are some inspirational ideas I found.








SOURCES

3. via Covetable
7. via Funkytime
9. via Curlby
12. via Cactus Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!