Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fashion Week: All That Glitters Is Gold

I have decided to devote this week to fashion. I am feeling the distinct desire to take my recent Ren Faire earnings and run to the stores to snag my current fashion cravings. I will, however, be good and only make one or two purchases. A girl can dream, can't she? And make wish lists.

As the weather teases with thoughts of cold weather and holiday cheer, my thoughts turn to seasonal fashion. Winter is the time of year when sparkle rules the world. Women pull out all the stops, and all of the gilded, glittery, and sparkly things that have been hiding in the back of the closet, waiting for that first chill in the air. I must say that I absolutely love some flashy fashion when it turns cold, and with it creeping upon me, here is my affordable winter wish list this year...








For more information or to purchase these items, follow the links below.


1. Blazer via Victoria's Secret
2. Clutch via Zara
3. Shorts via Bebe
4. Shrug via YOOX
5. Skirt via Alloy
6. Heels via Zappos
7. Bracelet via 6PM
8. Dress via Lulu's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!