Friday, November 18, 2011

Fashion Week: Champagne Under the Stars

 Wrapping up fashion week at The Gypsie Trunk, I'm finishing it up with champagne under the stars. Two more romantic holiday styles that I just can't get enough of. Two of my favorite pieces that I own are a ruffle front, sheer, black and white star print blouse, and a pair of Steve Madden, champagne glitter, platform pumps that my friend gave me for my birthday. Love. My only regret is that I don't have enough occasions to bust out those dazzling heels. In any case, here is the final affordable holiday wish list....






For more info on, or to purchase these items, follow the links below.
1. Jacket from Dorothy Perkins
2. Clutch from Asos
3. Cami from Topshop
4. Dress from Mod Cloth
5. Dress from Asos
6. Bustier from Topshop
7. Minaudiere from Bebe
8. Skirt from Yes Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!