Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fashion Week: Puttin' On The Glitz

 Back on the flashy trend, something about black and sequins speaks to me. I feel that this combination shows a sophisticated and chic sense of style, with a splash of sparkle. Perfect for a holiday parties, New Year's Eve, or for the everyday fashionista. I have a black sequin tank that I love to throw on over a great pair of jeans and some sexy heels for a night on the town. It's a great way to dress up a more casual outfit, or to go all out glam. Here are my current affordable favorites...





 For more info on, or to purchase these items, follow the links below.

1. Dress from Dillard's
2. Booties from Lulu's
3. Clutch from City of Bags
4. Skirt from Nordstrom
5. Shorts from Express
6. Cuff from JC Penney
7. Beret from SK Hat Shop
8. Blazer from US Trendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!