Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sugar Skull Ornaments

I have a total adoration for sugar skulls. My love for them is not limited to Dia de los Muertos, but year round skull fun. I always find myself drawn to them in funky little stores here in the states, as well as during my travels down south. Since my house is largely inspired by my travels, I thought, why not have a colorful sugar skull filled tree? I proposed the idea to Keith last night. Not only did he like the idea, but he started researching ways to make my very own! I love him! Searching for inspiration, I came across these images of wonderful examples...



Sources

1. via Tilt Treasures
2. vis ThisNext
3. via Modern Hostess
4. via Etsy

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love skulls too.

    www.artsix.etsy.com
    I have some sugar skull style earring you might like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!