Monday, December 12, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is... Tech Gear

A girl can't live off of fashion alone, so I decided to add a few more fun items to my wishlist this year. I just moved into the mobile browsing age and got my first iPhone. Up till now, I've been a pretty basic girl when it comes to my phone, texting and calling only. However, I decided to give my phone a swirly the other night, which it did not seem to take too kindly to. Luckily I was available for an upgrade, and finally got an iPhone. Not the fanciest thing, it's a 3G S, but it's more than enough for me. There are so many fun gadgets and accessories to go along with this phone, I'm getting the feeling that I'm going to love it more and more. Here are some fun items that I've found...




I hope I've been good enough to get some of these goodies this year!



For more info on, or to purchase these items, follow the links below.
1. Fish Eye Lens $19.99 from Daft Gadgets. 2. Grassy Lawn Charging Station $24.99 from Think Geek. 3. Windshield Mount $4.06 from Amazon. 4. Women's Leather Gloves $75.00 from Freehands. 5. Gold Snake Case $31.95 from Coveroo. 6. Cat Ear Headphones $40.00 from Uncommon Goods. 7. Skull Earbuds $13.80 from Up & Riding. 8. Skull Candy Headphones $55.99 from Kona Sports.

2 comments:

  1. Amber, first thought--look at that awesome grass thingy?!!? Further inspection tells me, make it myself! Further yet, contemplation moves me to say *you* should do this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I don't know if I'm up for that one! But you never know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!