Friday, December 2, 2011

Things I Love From Etsy: Skull Wishlist

On a weekly basis I pour over page after page of delightful objects on Etsy, wishing to own everything I see. Alas, it is not to be so. And after posting about the sugar skulls, I have skull on the brain (haha). I know it seems an odd time of year to be craving cranium, however, a few of these items may find their way into my life this holiday season. Here I have gathered some gruesome goodies I am lusting over right now.





For more info, or to purchase these items, follow the links below.

- Skull print from Nommon
-Skull sugar cubes from Dem Bones
- Skull bracelet from Sevinoma
- Dia de los Muertos mask from Lil Bitty Fish
- Skull tote from The Bold Banana
- Skull necklace from Luxe Deluxe
-Skull candle holder from Strykerdust Sparkle
-Skull painting from Sandker
-Skull coasters from Flower Of The Dead
- Skull decal from beepart
-Skull heels from Taylor Says!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Wow, there are some amazing artists on Etsy! I'm honored that you added my mask to this great list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE everything you picked. I am blessed the my little sugar cube skulls are keeping such good company! Thank you
    - I am launching Absinthe inspired sugar cubes this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!