Friday, January 6, 2012

Birthday Wishlist Part II

With less than a week until my birthday, I've gathered up some more fun (and a few useful) items that I'd love to call my own!






1. Champion Womens Running Capri Pants from Target to help me get back in shape after the holidays. 2. Gold Skull Statue from Myth and Legend Collectables to add some fun around the house. 3. Sex And The City: The Complete Series from Walmart  to get my Carrie fix. 4. Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One from Amazon, also available at Office Depot, to print photos from my trips. 5. Elephant Nose eyeglass stand from Art Akimbo on Etsy to keep my sunglasses with a fun flare. 6. Design *Sponge at Home from Barnes & Noble  for more decorating tips and ideas. 7. Adidas Fluid Trainer shoes from Adidas SHOP  also for getting back in shape. 8. Pajama set from Old Navy to sleep in cute comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!