Friday, January 20, 2012

My Bohemian Wedding: Bridesmaid Dresses


 Since this wedding is going along the lines (or lack of lines) of a bohemian feel, I thought it best to have non-traditional bridesmaids dresses. I want my girls to feel relaxed and comfortable. I also want to go with something inexpensive and something that they may actually wear again. No stuffy dresses that they'll be wishing they were out of as soon as the ceremony is over. Here's what I'm thinking about. However, I do wish some of them were longer. I guess a lot of it depends on what the girls are comfortable in.





1. Yellow dress from Forever21  2. Blush dress from Lulu*s   3. Nude dress from Forever21 4. Brown dress from Dorothy Perkins   5. Teal dress from Asos 6. Taupe dress from Dorothy Perkins  7. Beige dress from Top Shop  8. Gold dress from Oasis  9. Mustard dress from Top Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!