Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Bohemian Wedding: Cupcake Flavors

 
I've been working on some different cupcake varieties for the wedding. Keith, Keith's coworkers, and our friends have become my guinnie pigs. After consuming massive amounts of butter cream topped sugary confections at the bridal extravaganza, I am leaning toward lighter flavors. I love anything citrus and zesty, and have made strawberry limeade, margarita, and strawberry lemonade with lemon cream cheese frosting. The first was an altered box mix, while the latter two were made from scratch. Other flavors I am considering...
What sounds good to you?




Honey Lavendar with Grapefruit via All Things Cupcake

Orange Creamsicle via Grin and Bake It

S'mores Cupcakes via Annie's Eats

Grapefruit with Chai Icing via Skinny Chef

Guinness with Bailey's Irish Cream Frosting via The Mess Pot

Carrot Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting via Nook & Pantry

Brown Butter Banana Rum via Restless Chipotle

Lemon-Limoncello from Brown Eyed Baker


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!