Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Bohemian Wedding: Tablescape Inspiration

 I haven't decided if I'm going to be totally stressed and freak out over this whole wedding, or mellow out and let it all happen organically. I am trying to relax and let it come together naturally, but I find that there are a lot of opinions on how things should be done when it comes to these things. I am quickly learning that there is no way to make everyone happy, and that all I can really do is make the choices that will make Keith and I happy. After all, it's our day. I would love to hear everyone's input, and I will continue posting my wedding inspiration here, but when all is said and done, I hope you love what we chose as much as we do. 




1. Flowers via So You're EnGAYged   2. Flowers via alamodeaus 3. Tablescape via Free People  4. Tablescape via Lilac and Grey  5.&6. Tablescapes via One Wed  7. Tablescape via Elizabeth Anne Designs  8. Tablescape via Life In Grace  9. Tablescape via Greer Loves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!