Monday, January 2, 2012

Birthday Wishlist Part I: New Year, New Gear

We have once again crossed the threshold into a new year, with a head full of dreams and heart full of hope. I know I have pretty great expectations for 2012, with a wedding to plan and execute, as well as re-entering school after an eight year absence. I look toward this year with excitement and curiosity. What are you goals and plans for this year?

In a addition to these big changes, I have a birthday rapidly approaching. Twenty nine! The last last year of my twenties. Time to live it up, and put a real effort into achieving my goals for the future. For now, however, I am thinking about the upcoming weekend, which will be the celebration of said birthday. I normally head home to spend my special day with my family and a few friends, but the Austin Bridal Extravaganza is falling on the same weekend, and I can't miss this Bridezilla luring event. I hear that it can become pretty intense, but it would be good for me to see what the local vendors have to offer.

In light of this, my friends and family are coming to me, and spending the weekend with Keith and I, the women accompanying me to the extravaganza, and the boys doing boy stuff, and then a small celebration at our house. It's gotten me thinking about what I would like for my birthday, and here are a few things that I have come up with...










1. I've been drooling over these Steve Madden "Carnaby" boots from Piperlime for months. 2. Some killer skull earbuds from Amazon to listen to Pandora on my new phone. 3. A fashionable bamboo mortar and pestle from Core Bamboo to whip up some homemade guacamole or tortillas. 4. Black and white star print dress from Dorothy Perkins for date night. 5. Gold and black iPhone case from Coveroo. 6. A Babycakes cake pop maker from Kohl's to whip up some whimsical treats.7. Antique style gold skull necklace from Luxe Deluxe. 8. A bike rack from Academy to hit the trails. to talk in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!