Monday, February 27, 2012

Cute & Cheap Planters

I don't have a super green thumb, so succulents are the perfect plants for me. Keith is a natural green thumb, and is working on planting a garden for us. I, however, tend to be a little less favorable when tending to greenery, so succulents are the perfect type of plants for me and people like myself. They are relatively easy to care for, are hardy, and usually do well in drier climates. Some friends of ours gave them out as gifts at their wedding. They gave us as many as we thought we could handle, and a few of them have done very well. I recently decided to transfer them into some cute little items I picked up from the thrift store, making them charming little additions to our dining room. What a cheap and easy way to display indoor plants!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!