Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart Day Centerpiece

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I hope you have a wonderful day, and celebrate it with someone you love. If you are anything like me, you don't need a dozen roses to know that you are loved. Flowers are always nice, but shouldn't be limited to Valentine's Day! I have asked Keith not to buy me any gifts, and we are going to avoid the crowds this evening; keeping it low key. I do like to show my love for the special people in my life in small ways, like making home made gifts, baking, cooking, or a little decorating. Here is a simple little Valentine's Day table setting that is not too girly or traditional. You can easily pull together some things from around the house to create the same effect and give your dinner table a sweet makeover for a special Valentine's Day dinner. You can even order out if you can't cook, and it will still look like you went through a lot of trouble.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!