Friday, February 3, 2012

My Bohemian Wedding: Fun DIY Decor

Day by day, our wedding is slowly morphing into a budget DIY event. Fortunately, Jillian at Cedar Bend Events has most of the decor that I desire available with the space rental, so I don't have to do everything, but being a DIY girl I do want to add a little bit of my own flare. I've been pouring over photos of weddings, and looking for cute DIY projects to add some personal touches to our big day. I am so excited to start working on some of these!






1. Wooden cake stand via Wedding by Color 2. Limoncello favors via Elizabeth Anne Designs 3. Picture frame photo booth via DIY Wedding 4. Candy bags via Epicurious 5. Gold fruit via The Wedding Chicks 6. Decorated trees via So You're EnGAYged 7.Twine globes via The Pinkbook  8. Fingerprint tree via 'I Do" It Yourself

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Good to see these DIY wedding arrangements. It’s really looking great especially gold fruit. Planning my sister’s wedding at one of NYC wedding venues. Want to have DIY party favors. Will look for some great service that provides these favors on decent price.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!