Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My New Business Cards!

I am over the moon for these little guys! I decided to go with Vistaprint, because it is a great place to get affordable printing done. I found the cute design for the front among their stock, but wanted something special for the back, so I whipped up a fun little drawing to make the back pop. I drew it on a note card, scanned it, and plugged it in to the layout. So easy. I tweaked everything a little bit, because I wanted it to look like a luggage tag, and already planned to do a little DIYing to them when they arrived. I clipped the edges to make them look like tags, punched holes, stuck on some colored in reinforcements, added heart stickers, and a little ribbon. Now look how cute they are! And with the little ribbon sticking out, they won't get lost in someone's wallet!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!