Thursday, May 16, 2013

EAT Letters for Gallery Wall

My dining room wall has taken on many looks over the two years that we have lived here. My favorite, but the most difficult to adjust, was my plate collection, which my poor husband could never understand. It became too much of a pain to change from season to season, and the bright colors just didn't work year round. Lately, there has just been a large painting of mine hanging there, but it doesn't seem to fill the space properly. So, I have decided to work on a food themed gallery to hang instead. The first project on my list were these letters that read "EAT", which I made very simply. You can cover these with printed paper, yarn, ribbon, glitter, washi tape, or anything else you can imagine. I kept it simple with some basic acrylic paint. Check it out!








I'll post more  pics when I finish and get everything hung!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!