Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pallet Potting Bench


So, as you may know, I have a serious love for recycling pallets. I recently made a low table for our gazebo,  I made a headboard for our guest room, and even our coffee table is made from pallets. I had made some benches for our back yard a while back, but we hadn't used them much since we set up the gazebo, so I decided to cut them down and make this little beauty! My husband loves to garden and has plants everywhere inside and outside of the house. He's been wanting a potting bench, so I figured it was about time he had one! What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. I just live your potting bench plus the colour is just fabulous too!
    How on earth do you get the nails out as they are stuck tight!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I actually didn't remove the nails. I cut them with a reciprocating saw. We've tried prying off the planks before, and it is way too hard!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!