Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Fashion


Growing up in Texas, seasons are a bit of a novel idea. So, when cooler weather finally makes it's this far south, I revel in the chance to pull out my sweaters, jackets, boots, hats, scarves, and all things glittery. I love the layering and deeply rich colors and textures of fall fashion. You can bet I've already started thinking about new pieces that I need to incorporate into my wardrobe this season. I've pulled some of my favorite looks from my Cool Girl Style board on Pinterest. Follow me to see more!


Platforms are a staple in my wardrobe, and these beauties need to find their way into it.


This is the perfect blend of chic and cool. 


The distressed leather of this jacket makes it beyond amazing.


The bits of leather make these skinnies biker chic.


Pajamas and boots never looked cooler.


This is too much to even handle. Love it.

I would totally rock this. No, really.

A girl can never have too many shoes. Especially platforms.



Geek chic. You don't know whether she's going to do her homework or hop on her Harley.


Tough girl and glam combined gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!