Friday, October 25, 2013

Inside Our Haunted House


Yesterday, I gave you all a look at what we've done to decorate the yard for Halloween. Today, I'm giving you a look at the inside. Again, I either made most of it, or purchased it at the dollar store. I wish I could have done more, but I just didn't have as much time as I would have liked. Next year I'll really knock it out of the park! Anyway, here are some creepy little corners around the house!

I picked up this gauze panel and spider web at the Dollar General.

I also snagged this awesome glittery skull at the Dollar General.

I made and put together the pieces for my gallery wall. You can see the details here.

I bought these salt and pepper shakers at the Ross for a few bucks.

I found all of these fantastic body parts at Dollar Tree.

I made these labels on the computer, printed them out, but them out, then mounted them on black card stock.
I used double stick tape to attach the labels to the ribbon and simply put the lid over the ribbon to keep it in place. 

I love this guy that I picked up at Ross!

When I did my taxidermy project, I had a leftover doll that met an untimely fate.

We picked up this ceramic skull on our last trip to Guatemala.

This awesome glittery hand came from Ross, and the antlers from an antique shop.

I was thrilled when I found this beaker at Goodwill. The crow came from Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!